The government has issued comprehensive guidance for taxi and PHV sector on actions that drivers, operators and owners of taxis or private hire vehicles (PHVs) can take to protect against coronavirus.
The new guidance covers the following topics:
- National restrictions
- Carrying out a COVID-19 risk assessment – drivers
- Picking up passengers
- In the vehicle
- End of journey – leaving the vehicle
- Preparing your vehicle for the next passenger
- If you have coronavirus symptoms or have been told to self-isolate
- Financial help for drivers
- PHV operators and taxi intermediaries
- Carrying out a COVID-19 risk assessment – operators and intermediaries
- Providing health information to drivers and passengers
- Financial help for PHV operators and taxi intermediaries
Taxi or private hire legal issue?
If you are facing a taxi or private hire legal issue or difficulty, speak to us today for a free no obligation case assessment.